This post may include affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
Looking for healthy and easy recipes that you can make with pantry staples? Here are some of my favorite recipes with ideas for everything from oatmeal and peanut butter to pasta and canned beans.
What a time to be alive… I know it can feel really overwhelming at times but I want to support you in any way I can! When I asked on Instagram what content would be helpful right now, so many of you wanted a healthy pantry staple recipes, so I compiled a list of my favorites for you!
Be sure to check out my guide to stocking your pantry with healthy food. That said, if you don’t have all the ingredients to make a recipe you see here, I encourage you to be resourceful and substitute things as needed based on the ingredients you already have on hand. For instance, if an oatmeal recipe calls for specific toppings that you don’t have, skip them or add whatever toppings you have! If a smoothie calls for frozen blueberries, but you only have frozen strawberries…use those! If one of the dinner or lunch recipes calls for a specific vegetable that you don’t have, just skip it or swap it with another vegetable (frozen or fresh). Being creative in the kitchen is fun and who knows, it might help you discover something delicious.
Healthy Pantry Staple Recipes
- Peanut Butter Toast – Breakfast doesn’t get much easier than this. A family favorite!
- Peanut Butter Chia Pudding – Delicious for breakfast, snack or dessert!
- PB & J Overnight Oats – A protein-packed breakfast that will keep you full for hours.
- Baked Oatmeal Cups – Keep these baked oatmeal cups (in four flavors) in your fridge or freezer for an easy, healthy breakfast!
- Baked Blueberry Oatmeal – I’m a huge baked oatmeal fan! They’re perfect for meal prep and can be customized based on the ingredients you have on hand. I have over 10 baked oatmeal recipes to choose from on the blog!
- Oatmeal – A round-up of a ton of delicious oatmeal recipes for you to choose from!
- Coconut Flour Pancakes – Perfectly fluffy pancakes made from pantry staples.
- Egg cups – One of my favorite recipes to make in bulk! Customize with your favorite flavors.
- Green Smoothie – A staple smoothie recipe made with items you can stock your fridge and freezer with!
- Banana Almond Butter Smoothie – Another smoothie recipe made from staples.
- Golden Milk Smoothie – An immune boosting smoothie – one of my favorites!
- Tofu Scramble – Serve with sliced avocado and toast for a tasty breakfast or snack.
- Oatmeal Chia Cookies – Perfect for breakfast or as a healthy snack!
- Lemon Tuna Salad – The simplest “recipe” if you can even call it that!
- Broccoli Avocado Tuna Bowl – Packed with immune-boosting ingredients that will keep you full for hours.
- Hummus Tuna Sandwich – An absolutely delicious open-faced sandwich made from ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen!
- Vegan Power Bowl – Use whatever grains and vegetables you have on hand to create this tasty bowl!
- Lentil Tuna Salad – Mix pantry staples with a few fresh ingredients for this filling salad!
- Lentil Salad – If you can get your hand on Trader Joe’s pre-cooked lentils, they make prepping this salad a breeze!
- Kale & Sweet Potato Brown Rice Bowls – Another bowl recipe you can customize depending on what you have on hand.
- Chickpea Salad – I love curried chicken salad so I decided to make a plant-based version!
- Egg salad – Another protein salad made with items you likely have on hand.
- Enchilada Pasta – Dinner in one skillet coming right up!
- Penne Alla Vodka – A lightened up, protein-packed version of the classic.
- Butternut Squash Tahini Pasta – Switch up pasta night with this mediterranean inspired pasta dish.
- Lemony Rice Salad – Mediterranean inspired salad made from pantry staples.
- Sriracha Sheet Pan Meal – A simple, spicy vegetarian dinner.
- Shrimp Sheet Pan Meal – Fajitas made on a sheet pan? Yes please!
- Baked Falafel – Grab your canned chickpeas and whip up this super simple falafel!
- Shrimp Curry – This easy curry is so comforting.
- Black Bean Burgers – Believe it or not, these vegan burgers are made with pantry staples!
- Shakshuka – A curried version of the classic.
- Black Bean Soup – Truly doesn’t get much easier than this!
- Red Lentil Stew – A slow cooker stew made of tasty ingredients that you can store for long periods of time!
- White Bean Chicken Chili – I love this lighter version of a chili – made with white beans and broth yet still creamy and delicious.
- Lentil Soup – Dinner in under an hour… thank me later!
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili – A chili based almost entirely on pantry staples.
- Turmeric Chicken – An immune-boosting and insanely delicious chicken recipe!
- Frozen Broccoli – Did you know you can roast frozen vegetables? Meet my new favorite kitchen hack that takes frozen veggies from bland to delicious.
- Turmeric Dressing – A dressing that goes well with soooo many recipes. Love having this on hand!
- Protein Balls – No-bake protein balls made from pantry staples in four different flavors.
- Samoas – Yep, you read that right. My favorite Girl Scout cookie made in the comfort of your own home!
- Energy Balls – Peanut butter no-bake balls made with just 8 ingredients.
- Bird Food Energy Bites – Another energy bite recipe made with pantry staples.
- Hemp Granola – Made from a variety of nuts and seeds.
- Grain-Free Granola – 5-ingredient granola with no sugar!
- Coconut Almond Granola – Extra crunchy and clumps up perfectly!
- Tahini Bars – Chewy granola bars that are perfect to have on hand to snack on.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Bars – Each bar has 9 grams of protein… talk about packing a nutritional punch!
- Cranberry Coconut Chocolate Chip Granola Bars – Another delicious granola bar that is super simple to whip up.
- Black Bean Brownies – No one will know you’re sneaking in black beans to this dessert!
- PB Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies – Made with just 10 ingredients in one bowl… you can thank me later.
- Coconut Flour Cookies – A simple cookie made from pantry staples!
- No Bake Cookies – Made with half the amount of sugar as traditional cookies but still just as tasty.
- Peanut Butter Balls – Peanut butter + chocolate = the best combination ever.
- Coconut Flour Banana Bread – Whip up this simple banana bread for a delicious breakfast, snack or dessert!
- Blueberry Frozen Yogurt – Need a treat made from just three ingredients? I’ve got you covered.
I hope you find this post helpful! If there is a pantry staple recipe that you don’t see here that you’d like me to create, leave a comment below letting me know!