Easy Make-Ahead Meals for Healthy Living
Meal prep done right means a fridge stocked with healthy snacks ready to grab on your way out of the door; it means having an easy answer every time the question “what’s for dinner” pops into your head; and it means saving time and money while you enjoy flavorful, nutritious meals that come together in minutes. Brittany has perfected the art of meal prep for her family: now, Mostly Veggies brings you the same tools and tricks she uses every day.
Available for order at these retailers
What you’ll find in the cookbook
Mostly Veggies focuses on wholesome ingredients and prioritizes fruits and vegetables, whole grains and plant-based proteins as the foundation of healthy, filling recipes that everyone in your family will love. Here you’ll find:
- Customizable Overnight Oats and Chia Puddings
- Red Velvet Cake Batter Protein Smoothie for busy mornings
- Big batch Butternut Squash Enchiladas to freeze and reheat all week
- Pesto Gnocchi sheet pan dinner
- Satisfying Black Bean Cauliflower Burritos
- Easy snacks from Pizza Trail Mix to Pecan Cookie Butter
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites for when a sweet craving hits
- English Muffin Pizzas that even the kiddos will love
With four weekly meal plans laid out for you based around maximizing fresh produce for each season, as well as the guidelines to create your own meal plans based off of the recipes found here, Mostly Veggies is your home kitchen authority on all things meal planning, and your key to eating healthy all week long no matter how many things you have on your plate.
Available for preorder now at these retailers
Hey there, I’m Brittany, the creator of Eating Bird Food.
I’m a holistic nutritionist, but most days you can find me in the kitchen creating new recipes or doing some sort of workout! The thing I am most passionate about in life is helping others to live healthier and happier lives. I am lucky to connect with and inspire people all around the world. I work with people who are looking for ways to implement simple changes to feel their best selves.