Hey there, I’m Brittany, the creator of Eating Bird Food.
I’m a cookbook author, recipe developer and health coach with over 1 million followers on social media! I received my health coaching certification through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and the thing I am most passionate about in life is helping others to live healthier and happier lives through sharing easy, wholesome recipes. I love proving that healthy food can actually taste good!
Here, Eating Bird Food simply means eating a wholesome diet focused on real foods – without labels.
I’m drawn toward plant-based options (love me some veggies!), but I also eat fish and lean meat so that’s the type of recipes you’ll find here. Many of my recipes are naturally vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free or low carb and if that’s the case I make sure to label it as such so you can easily find the recipes that meet your dietary preferences.
When I’m not busy working on Eating Bird Food, you can catch me hanging out with my husband, Isaac, our children, Olivia and Tucker, and our cute pup, Olive, in Richmond, Virginia. I love to be outside and spending time with friends is my favorite hobby.
See a full press list of publications (print and digital) that have featured Eating Bird Food.
You might not know…
- I lost 20 lbs in college by changing my eating habits and increasing my physical activity. This was what started my passion for all things healthy living.
- I was a pescatarian for six years… now I eat all the things.
- I eat one meal sized salad a day (even in the winter months).
- I’ve worked so many fun jobs including Coldstone Creamery, Dominos, PacSun, Abercrombie, a child development center and a golf course. Apparently I’ve always had a love for food, clothes, kids and fitness.
- I’ve been with Isaac for 19 years, married for 10!
- I’m a Valentine’s Day baby.
Get in touch.
Please share your comments and questions in the comment section on the specific post you are referencing. If you have a general question unrelated to a specific post please feel free to send a note via email to email@example.com.
Advertising and Partnerships
We partner with a limited number of brands through sponsored posts, social media, dedicated emails, giveaways and more. For details, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get my new cookbook!
Over 100 plant-focused recipes that prioritize fruits & veggies, whole grains and plant-based proteins, stunning photos, lots of gluten-free and egg-free options, and easy meal prep instructions!