A healthy and protein-packed smoothie that tastes like an oatmeal cookie with a hint of cinnamon. Vegan, gluten-free and perfect for refueling after a workout.
Love cookies? Wish you could eat cookies for breakfast?
You totally can! Yup, breakfast cookies are a thing.
And today I’m sharing a recipe for a smoothie that tastes just like you’re eating an old fashioned cinnamon oatmeal cookie!
I know some of you never would have thought that there was a different, healthier way to make a cookie… especially not a smoothie.
The best part is that you can get all of these ingredients at your local grocery store. No fancy ingredients here! And lastly, this smoothie takes less than 5 minutes to whip up.
Ingredients Needed for This Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie
- frozen banana
- unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- old fashioned oats
- vanilla protein powder
How to Make a Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie
Ready for this? It’s soooo simple! Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth. If it’s too thick for your liking, add a little more almond milk. That’s it!
Healthy, balanced meal or snack (that tastes like dessert) ready in under 5 minutes.
If you try this cinnamon oatmeal cookie smoothie, please be sure to leave a comment and star rating below. Your feedback is so helpful for the EBF team and other EBF readers.Print
A healthy and protein-packed smoothie that tastes like a oatmeal cookie with a hint of cinnamon. Vegan, gluten-free and perfect for refueling after a workout.
- 1 frozen banana*
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 Tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick, add a little more almond milk.
- Pour into a glass or bowl (depending on whether you want to use a spoon or straw) and top with your favorite smoothie toppings.
- Don’t forget to peel your bananas before you freeze them.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 265
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 19g
Keywords: oatmeal cookie smoothie
Love All Things Oatmeal Cookie? Try These:
- Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Cookies
- Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy No Bake Cookies
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies