26 Healthy Sheet Pan Dinners
Published Aug 31, 2018, Updated Sep 19, 2022
This post may include affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
Is there anything better than making an entire meal on one pan? No there is not. I compiled 26 healthy sheet pan dinners that make weeknight meals a breeze!
What is a sheet pan dinner you may ask? The best creation in the food world. Half kidding, but they are pretty incredible! Here’s what you need to know about sheet pan dinners:
- You’ll need a sheet pan.
- Nine times out of ten your entire meal goes on that sheet pan.
- Meal prep and baking is a breeze.
- When the oven timer goes off, your entire meal is ready. WHAT!
I’ve decided that I need more sheet pan dinners in my life. The best thing about them is obviously that they only use one pan! Team less dishes for life. I also love how the flavors all kind of combine and mesh on the pan… not in a bad way but in a true, put together meal way!
These meals are amazing fresh out of the oven, but really great as leftovers as well. Repurpose as is, eat over grains, eat over greens for an easy meal-sized salad – the options are endless!
Here I’m sharing a few sheet pan recipes I’ve created but also featuring some of my friends and recipe creator pros in the blogging world!
Sheet Pan Dinners With Chicken
Lemon Garlic Chicken + Veggies Sheet Pan Meal
One Pan Za’atar Chicken Bake
One Pan Roasted Veggie and Chicken Sausage
One-Pan Roasted Chicken with Veggies
Asian Chicken Sheet Pan Meal
Sheet Pan Garlic Ginger Chicken & Broccoli
Chicken Sausage, Kalette, and Red Onion Sheet Pan Supper
One Sheet Pan Chicken Fried Rice
Sheet Pan Cuban Chicken With Citrus Avocado Salsa
One-Sheet Pan Pesto Chicken & Summer Veggies
Balsamic Chicken and Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner
One-Pan Sweet Potato Broccoli Chicken Bake
Sheet Pan Dinners with Seafood
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Shrimp Scampi Sheet Pan Meal
Superfood Baked Salmon
Sheet Pan Cod With Vegetables
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Sheet Pan
Vegetarian Sheet Pan Meals
Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Sheet Pan Meal
Tofu Sheet Pan Meal
Vegan Power Bowl
Sheet Pan Meal Prep Tofu Quinoa Burrito Bowls
Balsamic Glazed Tempeh Sheet Pan Dinner
Sheet Pan Spicy Tofu + Green Beans
Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos
Sheet Pan Garlic Tofu & Brussels Sprouts
Sheet Pan Meals with Eggs
Sheet Pan Chorizo and Egg Bake
Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake
Do you love sheet pan dinners as much as we do? Have a favorite sheet pan recipe? Please share it below!
More Collections You Might Enjoy
- 21 Healthy Casseroles
- 10+ Ways to Use Shredded Chicken
- Healthy Mexican Recipes
- 17 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes You’ll Crave
- 21 High Protein Vegetarian Meals
- 30 High Protein Snack Recipes
- 18 Delicious Fall Salads
Love these ideas? Be sure to check out all of the popular dinner recipes on EBF!
26 Healthy Sheet Pan Dinners + Sheet Pan Veggies and Chicken Sausage Recipe
- 5 organic chicken sausage links, any flavor, chopped into bite-size chunks
- 2 crowns broccoli, chopped into bite-size florets
- 2 sweet potatoes, chopped into bite-size chunks
- 1 red onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- sriracha, for topping (optional)
- rice, quinoa or whole grain, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Chop everything and then add the sausage, broccoli, sweet potato chunks, onion and garlic onto a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle oil over sausage and veggie mixture, sprinkle on salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Place the baking sheet in the pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes. Toss the mixture using a spatula and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork-tender.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste and serve over cooked rice or quinoa with sriracha sauce, if using.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
Perfect timing because I’m on the hunt for a lot of one-dish dinners!
Love these! Sheet pan dinners are the best! Thanks for sharing!
How do you cook veggies with a high liquid content(like bell peppers) on a sheet pan? Every time I have tried the veggies become limp because they are getting steamed. What ma I doing wrong?
I think you have to use really high heat for less time or keep cooking and put them in way before the shrimp
This is some really good information about sheet pan dinners. They look like they would be so much easier. I find it really cool that you can cook salmon with this method.
Hey, I loved this recipe and cooked it in my kitchen. My kids loved it.Everybody had so much praise for me after this delicious recipe. I recently saw few more appetising dinner ideas on this website- https://www.dinnerin321.com/
I would recommend you to go and take a look on her recipes too.She is amazing.