18 Delicious Fall Salads
Published Jul 27, 2022, Updated Oct 26, 2023
This post may include affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
Tasty fall salads packed full of seasonal produce like crisp apples, squash, kale and more! Take advantage of the autumn harvest with these salad recipes.
I’m sure you’re aware of my salad obsession by now, but did you know that fall is my absolute favorite season for salads?!
Indeed! I love spring salads with their light baby greens, asparagus and fresh berries and I definitely go crazy for fresh peaches, sweet corn and juicy tomatoes throughout the summer, but fall salads are simply the best. I’m talking big salads with flavorful goodies like dark leafy greens, crisp apples, root veggies and sweet roasted winter squash. Swoon!
Fall salads will always reign supreme in my book. That’s why I created this little roundup with some of the best fall salads.
I personally want to host a fall harvest SALAD party and make them all. Who wants to come?
Salad Recipes to Make This Fall
Fuji Apple Salad
Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
Fall Harvest Spinach Salad
Roasted Vegetable Salad
Fall Harvest Breakfast Salad
Sweet Kale Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
Garlicky Kale Salad
Kale Caesar Salad
Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Kale and Brussels Sprout Salad
Roasted Sweet Potato, Kale and Quinoa Salad
Chicken Waldorf Salad
Pear Salad with Walnuts, Avocado and Grilled Chicken
Harvest Fall Salad
Barley Salad with Chickpeas and Pears
Make the Perfect Fall Salad
Lastly, here is one of my favorite fall salad recipes with roasted kabocha squash and an amazing apple cider vinegar dressing. You could swap the kabocha squash with another winter squash (like butternut squash) or even roasted sweet potatoes. It will still be incredibly cozy and taste like fall in a bowl!
18 Delicious Fall Salads + Kabocha Squash Salad
- 4 cups baby kale,
- ½ medium kabocha squash
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pumpkin spiced pepitas
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 375°. Wash the outside of the kabocha squash with warm water. Cut the squash in half and scoop out all the seeds. Cut the squash into 1-inch semicircles. Toss the squash pieces with oil, sprinkle with sea salt and spread on a roasting pan.
- Roast the squash for 15 minutes, remove from oven to toss, then roast for another 10-15 minutes, or until tender and golden.
- While squash is roasting, prepare the dressing by placing all ingredients except the olive oil in a small bowl. Whisk until combined, then slowly whisk in the olive oil. Set aside.
- To prepare the salads, place a portion of the kale on a plate, top with a portion of cranberries, pepitas and feta. Add the roasted kabocha slices, drizzle with desired amount of dressing and serve.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
More Fall Salad Recipes From Around the Web
- Autumn Glow Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Autumn Cobb Salad
- Autumn Kale Salad with Fennel
- Fall Superfood Salad
- Apple Pecan Arugula Salad
Want more salads? Check out my full collection of salad recipes!
More Recipe Collections You Might Enjoy
- 18 Hearty Vegan Salads
- 12 Healthy Meal-Sized Salads
- 30+ Healthy Apple Recipes
- 50+ Vegetable Side Dishes
- 50+ Healthy Labor Day Recipes
- 6 Tasty Salads with Corn
- 16 Tofu Recipes That You’ll Crave
- How to Cook Tempeh + Tempeh Recipes
- How to Make Almond Milk + Almond Milk Recipes
- The BEST Healthy Tahini Recipes
- The Best Breakfast Drinks
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes
- 50 Healthy Fall Dinner Recipes
- 15 Healthy Thanksgiving Desserts
- 50 Healthy Thanksgiving Sides