26 Healthy Sheet Pan Dinners + Sheet Pan Veggies and Chicken Sausage Recipe
Broccoli, sweet potatoes and red onion come together with chicken sausage for a simple, healthy sheet pan meal that's delicious and perfect for busy weeknights.
- 5 organic chicken sausage links any flavor, chopped into bite-size chunks
- 2 crowns broccoli chopped into bite-size florets
- 2 sweet potatoes chopped into bite-size chunks
- 1 red onion peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- sriracha for topping (optional)
- rice quinoa or whole grain, for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Chop everything and then add the sausage, broccoli, sweet potato chunks, onion and garlic onto a large baking sheet.
Drizzle oil over sausage and veggie mixture, sprinkle on salt and pepper and toss to combine.
Place the baking sheet in the pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes. Toss the mixture using a spatula and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork-tender.
Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste and serve over cooked rice or quinoa with sriracha sauce, if using.
Serving: 1/4 of recipe | Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 11g | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g