Cucumber and Bell Pepper Salad
Published Jul 08, 2023, Updated Sep 27, 2023
This post may include affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
This viral cucumber and bell pepper salad is sweet, savory and packed with flavor! It’s crisp, refreshing and comes together in just 10 minutes, making it the perfect summer side dish.
As you all know, I’m a huge salad lover, so as soon as I saw the viral cucumber and bell pepper salad recipe on TikTok from Rachael Kirkconnell I knew I had to try it!
This salad is so easy to whip and packed with tons of flavor thanks to the everything bagel seasoning, chili crisp and homemade sesame ginger dressing. And when paired with crunchy cucumbers and bell peppers the combo is absolutely irresistible. It might just be my new favorite summer side salad!
Why You’ll Love This Salad
- Simple and fresh ingredients, cucumber and sweet peppers.
- Unique flavor from Everything But the Bagel Seasoning and chili crisp.
- Quick and easy homemade sesame ginger dressing.
- Prep and ready in just 10 minutes.
- Packed with nutritious vitamins and antioxidants.
- mini cucumbers and mini sweet peppers – the base of this salad!
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning – I get the Trader Joe’s seasoning, but most grocery stores carry it now.
- Chili crisp – I used Passenger chili crisp but I also like Fly By Jing.
- Sesame ginger dressing – you can use my recipes or grab a bottle of store-bought dressing.
What to Serve With This Salad
This Cucumber and Bell Pepper Salad is quite versatile and can easily pair with a number of dishes. Here are a few suggestions:
- Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus: The lightness and freshness of this salad perfectly balance the robust flavors of the garlic shrimp and asparagus.
- Black Bean Sweet Potato Burgers: The crunchiness of the salad can add a nice texture contrast to the soft and flavorful burgers!
- Grilled Rosemary Chicken Skewers: The refreshing salad can act as a nice counterpart to the savory chicken skewers.
- Easy Tofu Stir-Fry: This salad would make a lovely side dish to accompany a simple and healthy tofu stir-fry.
- Miso Salmon: Pair the salad with the rich, umami flavors of miso salmon for a healthy, satisfying meal.
Remember, the beauty of this salad is in its versatility, so feel free to pair it with any main dish you fancy!
How to Store
After preparing the salad, any leftovers should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Because of the fresh ingredients used, it’s best to consume the salad within 1-2 days. Over time, the cucumbers and bell peppers might lose their crispness, and the dressing may cause them to become slightly soggy.
More Viral Recipes to Try
- Jennifer Aniston Salad
- Scrambled Oats
- Cottage Cheese Ice Cream
- One Pan Baked Oatmeal
- Cloud Bread Pizza
- Yogurt Toast
- Watermelon Fries
- Pasta Chips
- Spaghetti Squash Baked Feta Pasta
Popular Salad Recipes
- Creamy Cucumber Salad
- Couscous Salad
- Mediterranean Salmon Salad
- Farro Salad
- Tabbouleh Salad
- Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
- Classic Broccoli Salad
- Greek Salad
- Vegan Cobb Salad
- Easy Cucumber Salad
- Sunflower Crunch Salad
- Kale and Cabbage Pad Thai Salad
- Cottage Cheese Salad
Be sure to check out my full collection of salad recipes on EBF!
TikTok Viral Cucumber and Bell Pepper Salad
- Make dressing by adding all the ingredients to a blender and blending until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Add cucumber and bell pepper to a bowl. Add ¼ cup dressing, bagel seasoning and chili crisp. Toss to combine. Taste and add more seasoning, chili crisp and/or dressing, if needed!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.