This is my go-to apple cider vinegar dressing with olive oil, dijon mustard and garlic. Get all the health benefits of apple cider vinegar with this delicious dressing!
What to Serve with Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
This dressing is awesome on a variety of different salads. I like using it for this brussels sprout chopped salad or as a marinade for grilled chicken.
Want More Salad Dressing Recipes?
Check out all my healthy homemade salad dressing recipes or try out some of the dressings below.
No time to make your own dressing? Check out my favorite healthy store-bought salad dressings.
If you make this apple cider vinegar dressing be sure to leave a comment and star rating below letting us know how it turned out. Your feedback is so helpful for the EBF team and our readers!
My go-to apple cider vinegar salad dressing recipe. If EBF has a house dressing, this would be it! Get all the health benefits of apple cider vinegar with this delicious dressing.
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt + more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper + more if needed
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until combined or add to a mason jar and shake to combine. Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Category:Salad Dressing
- Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
- Calories: 163
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: apple cider vinegar dressing
This post may include affiliate links. Thank you for your support.