Published Aug 06, 2021, Updated Jul 02, 2023
This post may include affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
This creamy peach smoothie is so easy to make! It’s packed with protein and loaded with flavor. Enjoy it for breakfast or as a snack!
If you’re obsessed with all things peaches like me, you’ve probably been searching for peach recipes! I feel like most peach recipes I see are for dessert, but not anymore! I have a delicious, simple peach smoothie recipe to start your day!
This creamy smoothie is made with just a few key ingredients. I use frozen peaches (which I froze from fresh peaches!) and paired them with ingredients you can easily find in your fridge or pantry.
Health Benefits of Peaches
Aside from being delicious, peaches pack a nutritious punch! They are high in fiber, vitamins and minerals. They’re also packed with antioxidants which help fight free radicals, which are linked to chronic diseases and even cancer.
Here’s What You Need
The two key ingredients in this smoothie are frozen peaches and yogurt, but I do think the notes of almond (from the milk and almond butter) really make this smoothie special. The cinnamon adds a lovely hint of sweet spice as well.
- frozen peaches – use store-bought frozen peaches or freeze your own peaches. Here’s a simple tutorial.
- Greek yogurt – plain or vanilla Greek yogurt work. Vanilla Greek yogurt will make make the smoothie a bit sweeter. You can also use dairy-free Greek yogurt if needed.
- almond milk – any type of milk works, but I typically reach for almond milk when making smoothies. It’s low in sugar and calories and the vanilla flavor works perfect with this smoothie.
- vanilla extract – optional, but is a delicious flavor enhancer.
- almond butter – optional but adds extra protein, flavor and a little creaminess. I highly recommend adding it. If you have an almond allergy you can use cashew butter or sunflower seed butter instead.
- cinnamon – the perfect spice to add to this smoothie.
- ice – helps thicken the smoothie and make it super refreshing!
As I mentioned you can sip this smoothie for breakfast or as a snack a feel good about getting 9 grams of protein and 7 grams of fiber. I also have to note that this is definteily a kid-friendly smoothie. I made this for Olivia last week and she absolutely loved it!
Substitutions & Notes
Peaches – you can use fresh or frozen peaches, but I recommend frozen for an icy cold drink! Store bought works fine, but it’s super simple to freeze fresh peaches as well. If you do decide to use fresh peaches you may want to add extra ice to get the perfect smoothie texture.
Dairy-free or vegan – all you need to do is make sure you use dairy-free yogurt! I like the Culina coconut milk yogurt or Kite Hill almond milk yogurt.
Protein – Want to add protein? Add a scoop of vanilla protein powder during blending.
Got Peaches? More Peach Recipes to Try:
Popular Smoothie Recipes
- Easy Blackberry Smoothie
- Mango Smoothie
- Banana Smoothie
- Dragon Fruit Smoothie
- Pineapple Smoothie
- Blueberry Smoothie
- Lemon Smoothie
- Cranberry Smoothie
- Cottage Cheese Smoothie
- Key Lime Pie Smoothie
- Tahini Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
- Add all ingredients into your blender, except the ice. Blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and add ice if needed. Blend again.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Fresh peaches: you can use fresh peaches if desired. You may just want to add extra ice to get the perfect smoothie texture.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.