These healthy no bake chocolate coconut bars are loaded with wholesome ingredients like rolled oats, peanut butter and coconut. They’re sweet, delicious and perfect for snacking! Vegan and gluten-free.
Remember when I mentioned I had another no bake recipe to share when I posted my healthy no bake cookies post? Well . . . here it is!
There’s coconut involved!
This recipe is similar to the healthy no bake cookies — just with unsweetened coconut added for a hint of coconut flavor. I figure this is a good version for the folks that love coconut and chocolate.
They’re also great if you’re in a time crunch because you don’t have to worry about forming them into a cookie shape. Just press the batter into a pan, sprinkle with coconut, let it sit in the fridge a little while and they’re done. Easy peasy.
If you can’t tell, I had way too much fun taking photos of these bars… and this isn’t even half of the photos I took. I had to be selective.
The red and white kitchen twine just makes baked goods look so festive and cute. I couldn’t help but take a billion photos. Okay, more like 50.
I love the combo of peanut butter, chocolate and coconut so much and it works well in these bars. Oh gosh, writing that somehow made me think of my healthier magic cookie bars — now I want one of those. Anyhow, these bars are delicious, easy to whip up and quite amazing, in my opinion. I hope you love them as well!
If you make these no bake chocolate coconut bars, please be sure to leave a comment and star rating below. Your feedback is super helpful for the EBF team and other readers who are thinking about making the recipe.Print
These healthy no bake chocolate coconut bars are loaded with wholesome ingredients. They’re delicious and perfect for snacking! Vegan and gluten-free.
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut, plus more for topping
- Grease an 8×8 square glass baking dish with coconut oil or line with parchment paper.
- Combine oats and shredded coconut in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, almond milk, maple syrup and cocoa powder in a saucepan. Cook on medium heat while stirring the mixture until well combined. Heat until mixture is fragrant and thickened, about 5 minutes or so.
- Turn off stove top and stir vanilla and sea salt.
- Pour mixture over the oats and shredded coconut and mix until well combined. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish and press down until the batter is evenly distributed across the dish. Sprinkle with extra coconut, press down once more so the coconut sticks.
- Place dish into the fridge and let sit until the bars are set up (about 2 hours). Remove from fridge, cut into bars and enjoy. Store any leftovers in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 56mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: no bake chocolate coconut bars, coconut bars