These homemade Larabars require only five ingredients and take only minutes to make.
- Line a square or rectangle baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place coconut, almonds and cashews into food processor and pulse until they’re chopped into small pieces. Place nut mixture in a bowl and set aside.
- Put dates into the food processor and pulse until a paste forms (the dates will probably form into a sticky ball).
- Add nuts and coconut back into the processor with the dates and pulse until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips and pulse a few more times, until they’re just incorporated.
- Remove dough from processor and press evenly into your prepared dish. Make sure you press the dough down really well so that the bars stay together.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to harden up and then slice into bars. Store any leftovers in the fridge with parchment paper between them for up to a week. You can also store the bars in the freezer if you want them to last even longer.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Process
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 12g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: homemade larabars