Homemade Key Lime Pie Larabars with dates, cashews, almonds and coconut.
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 10 medjool dates (I used Natural Delights)
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- zest from one lime
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- Line a 9-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place coconut, almonds and cashews into food processor and pulse until they’re chopped into small pieces. Place nut mixture in a bowl and set aside.
- Put dates into the food processor and pulse until a paste forms (the dates will probably form into a sticky ball).
- Add nuts and coconut back into the processor with the dates and pulse until well combined. Add coconut oil, zest and juice and pulse a few more times, until they’re just incorporated.
- Remove dough from processor and press evenly into your prepared dish. Make sure you press the dough down really well so that the bars stay together.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to harden up and then slice into bars. Store any leftovers in the fridge with parchment paper between them for up to a week. You can also store the bars in the freezer if you want them to last even longer.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 261 |
- Sugar: 33g |
- Fat: 11g |
- Carbohydrates: 42g |
- Fiber: 5g |
- Protein: 4g