I’ve been blogging for almost four years and sometimes when I go back and look at old posts, I cringe. Mostly at the photos.
My photography skills have progressed immensely over the years so I’ve decided it’s time to update some of my old recipes. I started with these butternut squash fries – a super easy and delicious recipe! And today I’m updating my blackberry smoothie recipe.Print
I love the bright color of this smoothie and the fact that it’s packed with protein from the Greek yogurt.
- 1 cup of fresh blackberries
- 1/2 of a frozen banana
- 1 – (6 oz) container of plain non-fat/low-fat Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 4 cubes of ice
- 1/2–3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or other type of milk, if needed
- a few drops of liquid stevia or other natural sweetener, to taste
- Place blackberries, banana, yogurt, ice cubes and 1/4 cup milk in blender and blend until fruit is pureed and ingredients are well combined.
- Add stevia to sweeten and more milk to get the desired thickness (if necessary).