- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups (1-inch) sliced asparagus (about 1 pound)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 – 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 14-20 Shrimp
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 cup prepared Brown Rice
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus, garlic, salt, and peppers; cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add shrimp, and cook for 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in broth and juice; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; serve with brown rice or other grain.