Vodka Cranberry with Lime
Published Nov 22, 2021, Updated Dec 02, 2021
This post may include affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
A light holiday cocktail made with vodka, cranberry juice, lime and fizzy sparkling water. Toss a few cranberries on top for a festive drink you’ll want to enjoy all season.
If you were to ask me my go-to cocktail I’d most likely say vodka soda without any hesitation. I like the fact that it’s light and refreshing while also being low in calories and sugar. I usually drink wine (gotta get those antioxidants), but if I’m going to order a cocktail, a vodka soda with lime is my number one.
This year, I thought it would be fun to put a festive spin on my go-to cocktail and came up with this vodka cranberry cocktail. It still has vodka, lime juice and sparkling water, but I added a little cranberry juice and cranberries for extra flavor and a festive pop of color.
It has less than 150 calories and 10 grams of sugar. And did I mention how easy this cocktail is whip up? No muddling necessary! Simply place everything in your shaker with ice, shake, pour into a glass, top with sparkling water and cranberries and enjoy!
Here’s What You Need
- vodka – I used original Absolut vodka, but any brand of vodka will work!
- cranberry juice – I used Lakewood’s organic cranberry blend.
- lime juice – I recommend freshly squeezed lime juice for the best flavor!
- sparkling water – I used lime La Croix, which gives this drink some citrus effervescence.
- fresh or sugared cranberries – this garnish makes the drink extra festive! Here is an easy to follow recipe for sugared cranberries.
What Kind of Cranberry Juice Should You Use?
For the cranberry juice I used Lakewood’s organic cranberry blend. It’s 100% juice, but it has some sweet juices like apple and grape mixed in. Regular unsweetened cranberry juice is pretty tart so just keep that in mind when choosing which juice to use.
Fresh vs. Sugared Cranberries
To really spruce things up I made a batch of sugared cranberries for garnish. You can use fresh cranberries, but the sugared cranberries look so festive and they’re perfect as a party snack.
How to Make Sparkling Vodka Cranberry
Prep glasses – Add vodka, cranberry juice and lime juice into a shaker with ice. Shake to combine.
Pour & enjoy – Pour mixture over ice and top off with sparkling water. Toss a few cranberries into the glass, garnish with a lime slice and enjoy!
More Cocktail Recipes to Try
- Vodka Soda
- Skinny Coconut Daiquiri
- Skinny Margarita
- Easy Red Sangria
- White Wine Sangria
- Skinny Paloma
- Dairy-Free Eggnog
- Skinny Piña Colada
- Perfect Mimosas
- Mulled Wine
More Cranberry Recipes to Try
- Cranberry Energy Balls
- Cranberry Banana Bread
- Fall Harvest Salad
- Cranberry Pecan Sweet Potato Muffins
- Cranberry Coconut Granola Bars
Be sure to check out the full collection of cocktail recipes here on EBF!
- 1.5 ounces vodka, about 1 shot
- 3 ounces cranberry juice, about 2 shots
- splash of lime juice
- lime sparkling water
- fresh cranberries
- Add vodka, cranberry juice and lime juice into a shaker with ice. Shake to combine.
- Pour mixture over ice and top off with sparkling water. Toss a few cranberries into the glass and garnish with a lime slice.
- Feel free to swap sugared cranberries for the fresh cranberries to make the drink extra festive.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.