Everything But The Bagel Crackers
Published Mar 15, 2019, Updated May 14, 2021
This post may include affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
These healthy, homemade everything crackers are topped with the popular Everything But The Bagel seasoning. Made with flour simple ingredients!
If you haven’t tried making your own crackers, you need to start!
These Everything But The Bagel Crackers are based on my easy almond flour crackers that everyone loves, but I decided to add the popular Everything But The Bagel seasoning from Trader Joe’s to take them to the next level. And I have to say, this recipe is a winner!
Don’t be intimidated by homemade crackers – they are super simple to make. The base of this recipe is just three ingredients (four if you count water). Start by mixing the almond flour, water, ground flaxseed and sea salt in a large bowl. Stir until a dough forms.
Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Pat down the dough a little and then roll out with a rolling pin until the dough is about 1/8″ thick. Try to roll the dough into a rectangular shape but don’t stress too much about it . . . it doesn’t really matter what shape it ends up in.
When the dough is rolled out, you’ll sprinkle the Everything But The Bagel Seasoning on top.
I buy mine at Trader Joe’s, but I’ve also seen this seasoning at Lidl and you can also make it yourself if you’re feeling ambitious. It’s just a combination of dried spices, seeds and sea salt: dried onions, dried minced garlic, sesame seeds, poppy seeds and sea salt flakes.
Use a pizza wheel or knife to cut the dough into small squares. Transfer the parchment paper to a baking sheet and bake until the crackers are golden brown and crispy. Let the crackers cool completely and then store in an airtight container.
I love the savory flavor the Everything But The Bagel Seasoning adds. I enjoy these crackers on their own, as a side with salad, dipped in hummus or guacamole or even with meat and cheese slices. The perfect afternoon snack!
Dips to Pair with These Crackers
If you make these everything bagel crackers, be sure to leave a comment and star rating below letting me know how they turn out. Your feedback is super helpful for the EBF team and other EBF readers!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add almond flour, water, ground flaxseed, and sea salt into a medium sized bowl and stir together until the mixture turns into dough.
- Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper. Cover it with a second piece of parchment. Pat it out with your hands and then use a rolling pin to roll out the dough. You’ll want the dough to get pretty thin — about an 1/8 of inch thick. Try to form the dough into a rectangular shape. It’s okay if it’s not perfect.
- Once the dough is rolled out, remove the top sheet of paper and sprinkle Everything But The Bagel Seasoning over the dough. Use your hands to press the seasoning down to help it stick.
- With the top sheet of parchment removed, use a pizza wheel or knife to cut the dough into small squares. I made mine about 1/2 -1 inch. If you want to get fancy, you can use a toothpick to create a little hole in the center of each cracker.
- Move parchment paper to a baking sheet and bake the crackers for 20-25 minutes or until the crackers turn golden brown and crispy. The pieces on the outer edges will get brown faster than the center pieces. You can transfer those that are golden to a cooling rack and put the pan back in the oven to bake the remaining crackers.
- Let the crackers cool completely, either on the baking sheet or on a cooling rack. Enjoy immediately after cooling. Place any leftover crackers in an airtight bag or container for later.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.