A quick and easy blender pizza sauce that requires no cooking. Just toss everything in your blender and process. Takes 5 minutes!
Yup, pizza sauce in the blender! Crazy right?
Not really? I mean think about it. When you make pizza, the pizza sauce cooks while the pizza is baking so there’s really no need to pre-cook the sauce. I was a little skeptical at first but after tasting pizza with this no cook sauce I don’t think I’ll be pre-cooking my sauce ever again. I was amazed as how good it tasted and how easy it was to make.
I used my Vitamix, but I’m sure any blender will work. I bet an immersion blender would even do the trick.
This recipe can be used for any recipe your little heart desires. If it calls for a tomato based pizza sauce, you’re golden!
I’ll be sharing a recipe next week that uses this sauce as well. So grab your blender and make a batch.Print
A quick and easy pizza sauce that requires no cooking and can be made with your blender.
- 1 – 15 ounce can organic tomato sauce*
- 1 – 6 ounce can organic tomato paste*
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until all ingredients are well incorporated and sauce is smooth. Use in any recipe that calls for pizza sauce.
*Look for tomato products packaged in Tetra Paks or BPA-free cans.
- Serving Size: 1 full batch
- Calories: 326
- Sugar: 44g
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 76g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 11g