Sriracha Cauliflower and Chickpea Sheet Pan Meal
Published Feb 12, 2020, Updated Oct 31, 2023
This post may include affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
A simple chickpea sheet pan meal that is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. Roasted cauliflower, chickpeas, and a delicious Sriracha-based sauce. Gluten-free and vegan.
Their Korean BBQ Cauliflower and Chickpeas was one of our favorite meals to order, but since the business is closed we’ve had to resort to making our own version at home!
I can’t even look at these pictures without my mouth watering… but this dish gets major bonus points because it’s so simple. You can totally throw this recipe together in under 30 minutes and with only one pan! It’s the perfect weeknight dinner, great for those nights when you’re thinking of throwing a frozen pizza in the oven but know you’d be better off getting in some veggies. Haha!
How to Make a Chickpea Sheet Pan Meal
You’ll start by roasting the cauliflower and chickpeas. If you’re short on time, you can buy a bag of cauliflower florets, otherwise chop up a head of cauliflower. Drain a can of chickpeas, rinse them and pat them dry. Quick and easy! Don’t stress about getting the chickpeas perfectly dry.
Toss the cauliflower florets and chickpeas in olive oil, salt and pepper, and roast away!
While your veggies are roasting, whip up the delicious Sriracha sauce. After the veggies are done roasting, toss them in the sauce and then you’ll actually broil them in the oven for a few extra minutes. This will give the veggies a tasty caramelized char and really combines the flavors of the sauce and roasted veggies!
When it’s all heated through, dish up some brown rice or quinoa (secret: I keep frozen rice in the freezer for easy meals like this) and serve the cauliflower and chickpeas on top. Scatter a few scallions and crushed peanuts on top to garnish and enjoy.
More Sheet Pan Meals
- Healthy Sheet Pan Dinners
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Sheet Pan Meal
- Healthy Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Roasted Veggies
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- One-Pan Roasted Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts
- Shrimp Scampi Sheet Pan Meal
- Honey Mustard Chicken Sheet Pan Meal
Popular Cauliflower Recipes
- Cauliflower Gratin
- Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Vegetarian Cauliflower Fried “Rice”
- Cauliflower Tacos
- Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- Baked Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Curry Roasted Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
Be sure to check out all of the cauliflower recipes here at EBF!
Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Sheet Pan Meal
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 ½ Tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground pepper
- cooked brown rice or quinoa, for serving (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 green onions, chopped + extra for topping
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts + extra for topping
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up.
- Break your head of cauliflower into bite-size florets and save any large stems for another use. Add florets and chickpeas onto your prepared baking dish and toss with olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Place into preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- While cauliflower and chickpeas are roasting, make the Sriracha sauce by combining all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once cauliflower and chickpeas have roasted for 20 minutes, remove from oven and toss with the sauce to coat. Increase oven temp to broil, add pan back to the oven and broil for about 6-7 minutes. Remove from oven and serve the dish warm over brown rice or quinoa (if using). Garnish each portion with extra scallions and crushed peanuts.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.