Morning and Happy Black Friday! Are you out shopping right now?!?
I won’t be heading out to the stores, but I definitely plan to try to snag some BFCM (Black Friday Cyber Monday) deals online this weekend. Since I know many of you will probably be doing the same I put together a little gift guide for health and fitness lovers. This is the only gift guide I’ll be doing this year and I’m excited about it because it has a variety of gift ideas for health fitness lovers and many of the gifts will work for girls or guys. And although this is targeted to health nuts (like us) many of these gifts will be well-received by anyone on your list. I mean, who wouldn’t love to open a new Vitamix?!? Have fun shopping for your friends and family!
- water bottle // gym-goers can never have too many water bottles. I’m loving the fun spiked BKR bottles (I just got one last week), but I think Swell bottles are my fav right now.
- vitamix // perfect for making epic protein smoothies, homemade nut butter, homemade coconut butter and even soup. I still have an old model, but how cute is the new copper machine?
- apple watch // the ultimate fitness tracker. This is one item that’s actually on my personal wishlist.
- backpack // perfect for carrying all your gear to the gym, but it’s cute enough to transition into a work backpack as well. I already have this large laptop tote from Dange Dover, but now I have my eye on the backpack and this duffle. I love the dune color.
- wireless sport headphones // every good workout is powered by an awesome playlist and wireless headphones make it so easy to exercise without having to worry about a wire getting caught on a piece of equipment. No need for headphones? Get a portable speaker instead — perfect for listening to music or a pod-cast while knocking out an at-home workout or meal prep session. We love our Bose SoundLink bluetooth speaker.
- salad everyday tank // this tank is ideal for all the salad lovers in your life. It makes a great workout tank.
- 5 minute journal // this journal is perfect for anyone who has been wanting to start a daily gratitude practice, but hasn’t fully committed yet. The brand also has a productivity planner, which looks amazing. Both the journal and planner are on my personal wishlist.
- home gym equipment // cardio machines like a treadmill (I just bought this one) are awesome, but you could also go with a squat rack or free weights if the person you’re shopping for prefers strength training over cardio. Need something a little less pricey? Grab a jump rope!
- letter board // these boards are so trendy right now and absolutely perfect for putting a motivational quote up in am office, gym, kitchen… wherever!
- workout gear // you can never go wrong with a solid pair of black workout tights. I also have my eye on this tank, this sports bra and I’m dying to try out a pair of outdoor voices leggings too. For men, you can’t go wrong with the ABC pant from Lulu. Isaac got a pair this year and loves wearing them to work!
- food processor // this is one kitchen tool that I can’t live without and it’s one that I think every healthy cook needs! I have a 9-cup Cuisinart and we use it at least once a week.
- meal prep containers // food storage containers kind of sound like a lame gift, but trust me if you have a meal prepper in your life and they don’t already own glass storage containers, this 18-piece glass lock kit will change their life. Not only is glass better for you (and the environment) it’s easier to clean and lasts so much longer than the plastic stuff. These compartmentalized glass containers are totally on my list.
- healthy cookbooks // I have a few favorite cookbooks (check out my shop page to scope them all), but this healthy meal prep cookbook recently caught my eye too.
- foam roller // this is an inexpensive gift, but such a wonderful tool to have on hand for soft-tissue release. Everyone (especially people who workout) should own at least one foam roller.
PS – This post contains affiliate links.