This post may include affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
Eating Bird Food’s holiday gift guide for men with everything from apparel and accessories to entertainment and fitness gear. Lots of ideas for all the guys on your list!
When thinking of gift ideas, I like to go one of two routes: something the person needs or something they would never treat themselves to. For the men’s gift guide I’m sharing gift ideas from the following categories – apparel, kitchen, entertainment, grooming and fitness. There’s seriously something for everyone!
Apparel + Accessories
- Pajama pants – These plaid flannel pajama pants look super comfy and would make for a great present. The Rob Roy Tartan pattern is perfect for Christmas morning.
- Fleece Pullover – I’m all for a good fleece and this Patagonia fleece pullover looks super cozy.
- Duffle – Every guy needs a great bag for weekend getaways and/or trips to the gym. A couple options: a classic Herschel Supply Co. duffle or this Lululemon duffle. Isaac has the Lulu duffle and uses it all the time. He also has a Lululemon backpack that he uses daily!
- Wool socks – Guys can never have too many wool socks! You can’t go wrong with Smartwool socks but this year I’m snagging some of L.L. Bean’s boot socks for Isaac. They look so cozy.
- Wallet – For leather, I love the look of this one by Johnston and Murphy, but if you’re looking to support a small shop on Etsy Kinsley Leather has some amazing pieces like this handmade bi-fold leather wallet. Isaac also has a Herschel Supply Co. wallet and loves it.
- Rain Jacket – I’m loving the look of this Marmont waterproof jacket.
- Belt – A classic gift that never gets old is a nice leather belt. This Johnston and Murphy belt from Nordstrom looks really nice!
- Gloves – These Carhartt Men’s work gloves or these Carhartt Men’s waterproof insulated gloves both look awesome for an outdoorsy guy.
- Bathrobe – Another cozy item for lounging around the house. This luxurious men’s shall collar fleece robe looks so cozy.
- Slippers – Being at home all the time has me realizing that both Isaac and I need some house shoes. These L.L. Bean Slippers seem like the perfect option.
- Joggers – You can’t go wrong with some comfy cozy, high quality sweatpants! Especially with most of us spendinga majority of our days at home, joggers are a must. Isaac is obsessed with these Lululemon City joggers and these Lululemon Discipline sweats but I’ve also heard amazing things about the Vuori brand.
- Flannel-Lined Shirt – This flannel lined shirt from L.L. Bean looks so classic and cozy.
- Razor/Trimmer – Give the gift of a nice new shave. I gifted this beard trimmer to Isaac a few years ago and it was like a gift to myself because it has a vacuum that sucks up the hairs so they’re not all over the bathroom vanity. Another option is this Braun electric razor. It comes with a clean & charge station and has great reviews!
- Skincare – Something all men could use – some new skincare products! A few ideas are the Kiehl’s Energizing Essentials Kit, Kiehl’s Ultra Hydration Set or the Shea Moisture Beard Kit for Men.
- Haircare – Isaac is obsessed with the Sap Moss shampoo and conditioner from Aveda and he uses this hair paste so I like to grab some of these items for his stocking!
Kitchen Items for Guys that Like to Cook (or Drink)
- Pizza Oven – Isaac got the Ooni 16 Koda pizza oven earlier this year and we’ve been absolutely loving it! It’s been so fun to experiment with different pizza variations.
- Whiskey Glasses – You can never go wrong with a nice pair of whiskey glasses.
- Whiskey stones – You’ve really made it when you keep whiskey stones in the freezer, right? There are so many options but I love how unique these are!
- Decanter – I love the look of this classic decanter from Crate & Barrel.
- Whiskey – For the whiskey lover, a nice bottle of whiskey is the perfect gift. Some ideas: Makers Mark Wood Finishing 2020 Limited Release, Uncle Nearest Premium Aged Whiskey and Knob Creek 100 proof.
- Grilling Equipment – If your man is as obsessed with grilling as mine is then you can’t go wrong with any grill-related present. If he needs a new grill this Traeger grill looks awesome and has great reviews. If you’re looking for something a bit smaller and more affordable this Ninja woodfire grill is a good option. For the man that already has the perfect grill here are some grilling accessory ideas: Grill thermometer, 20-piece Cuisinart grill set, pizza stone, smoker box, stuffed burger press and grilling apron.
- YETI Rambler – Everyone could use a nice reusable water bottle like this YETI 26 oz rambler.
- Coffee Mug Warmer – I feel like this coffee mug warmer is the perfect gift for a dad who is always reheating his coffee.
- YETI Cooler – For the man who likes boating, fishing or just the outdoors in general this YETI Tundra 45 Cooler is an awesome gift. We’ve borrowed a friend’s YETI backpack cooler and it’s amazing too!
- Cookbook – For the man who loves to cook, you can’t go wrong with a new cookbook! Here are some ideas: Fit Men Cook, Venison Every Day, The Dude Diet, and Snopp Dogg’s Cookbook.
- Kitchen Equipment – Instant Pot, air fryer, slow cooker, Vitamix, food processor, hand blender, dutch oven, frying pans, knife set. (we love our Shun knives).
- BBQ Rubs – Unique BBQ rubs and seasoning blends are a great way to spices things up! This BBQ rub trilogy from Philips Barbecue Co. sounds delish!
- Portable speaker – If your guy doesn’t have a portable speaker yet, this is a home-run gift! We love our Sonos, but this Bose bluetooth home speaker looks like a great option and has awesome reviews!
- Record player – This Audio-Technica record player has awesome reviews.
- Headphones – Great for working out and for virtual calls! Isaac has the Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds, but AirPods are always good too!
- Drone – Isaac keeps mentioning that he wants a Drone this year. I have no clue if it’s something I’ll get him yet, but I could see it being a fun gift for playing around outside and taking photos.
- Games – Who doesn’t love games?! There are so many fun “adult” games that would make great gifts. This is the perfect way to connect with your spouse or family member without sitting down to watch a movie. Here are some that look fun:
- Projector – How fun would it be to have a portable projector to set up wherever you want?! I’m picturing outdoor football viewing and indoor fort movies… There are a ton of options and price points for projectors so you might want to do a little research. This one has great reviews and seems to be in the middle of the pack as far as price goes.
- Treadmill – We have this ProForm Treadmill in our basement and absolutely love it. It’s pricey, but it’s been such a good investment for us, especially as new parents where we don’t have the time to go to the gym or a workout class.
- Running shoes – Isaac and I both really like the Adidas Ultraboost Running Shoes.
- Apple watch – I gifted an Apple Watch to Isaac a few years ago and he loves it!
- Myofascial Release Tool Kit – For the active man this RAD point and release kit is the perfect present. It comes with a block and massage balls for point release and tension relief to help reduce inflammation, improve mobility and promote post-exercise/workout recovery.
- Lululemon running gear – Lululemon makes the best running gear for men and anything you get would make a good gift… from the Always in Motion boxers to a long-sleeve running shirt.
- Theragun/Hypervolt – Another self-therapy option, a Theragun or Hypervolt device helps relieve muscle tension, soreness and pain and speed up recovery. We have the Hypervolt and love it!
- Golf/Tennis Lessons – This will depend on what type of sport(s) your guy is into, but I’ve found golf lessons to be a great gift!