Mostly Veggies Cookbook
Published Aug 22, 2022, Updated Mar 16, 2023
This post may include affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
Today is an exciting day because my first ever cookbook, Mostly Veggies, is officially available for preorder and I finally get to share more about the cookbook and reveal the cover!
Writing a cookbook has been a dream of mine for years and I honestly can’t believe it’s finally come to fruition.
If you’ve been following for a while you’ll know that I’m all about a habits-based approach to health and this cookbook focuses on two healthy habits I’m incredibly passionate about, eating more vegetables and meal prep! My goal is to show how tasty and easy it can be to incorporate more veggies into your meals and snacks, especially when you’re able to prep these items ahead of time.
Mostly Veggies includes:
- Over 100 plant-focused recipes that prioritize fruits & veggies, whole grains and plant-based proteins
- Instructions for serving the recipe right away or meal prepping it for later
- A stunning photo for each recipe
- Lots of dairy-free, gluten-free and egg-free options
- My 4-step method for easy meal prep
- 4 weekly meal plans based around maximizing fresh produce for each season
I’ll be sharing more details in the next few months (including recipe sneak peeks and preorder bonus info), but I couldn’t wait any longer to give you an update on the book.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the amazing recipes:
- Grab and go breakfast options like customizable Overnight Oats and Chia Puddings
- Red Velvet Cake Batter Protein Smoothie for busy mornings
- Big batch Butternut Squash Enchiladas to freeze and reheat all week
- Pesto Gnocchi sheet pan dinner
- A veggie-loaded Cobb Salad with Coconut Bacon
- Satisfying Black Bean Cauliflower Burritos
- Easy snacks from Pizza Trail Mix to Pecan Cookie Butter
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites for when a sweet craving hits
- English Muffin Pizzas that even the kiddos will love
- And so much more!
The book will be released on April 18, 2023, but it’s officially available for preorder now. Preorders help immensely with the success of cookbooks so I’d be incredibly grateful if you preordered your copy today.
I am so excited and happy for you!! I have been getting emails for a while now and they are helpful and inspiring. I have always eaten healthy but after a ❤️ surgery I needed more inspiration,so thank you!
Congrats again, Lori
Thank you so much, Lori!!
That’s so awesome! Congrats Brittany!!!
Thank you, Ted!
Love this so much!! Happy for you! I’ve been reading your blog for 10+ years 🙂 preordering now!
Ah, yay!! That makes me so happy to hear. Thank you so much, Amanda!
Yayyy!!! I have been hoping you would eventually have a cookbook! placing a pre-order right away! Congratulations!
Aw yay! Thank you so much, Megan! I can’t wait for you to receive it.