Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie
This chocolate covered strawberry smoothie combines strawberries, banana, dates and cocoa powder for a healthy smoothie that tastes like decadent treat.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana chopped into chunks
- 1 Tablespoon protein powder chocolate or vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- 2 pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4-5 cubes of ice
- 2 drops of stevia to sweeten optional
Place strawberries, banana, protein powder, cacao powder, almond milk, dates, vanilla and blend until fruit is pureed.
Add ice and blend until smooth. Taste and add stevia if needed.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 276mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 49g