A healthy and protein-packed smoothie that tastes like a oatmeal cookie with a hint of cinnamon. Vegan, gluten-free and perfect for refueling after a workout.
- 1 frozen banana (chopped into chunks)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond or oat milk
- 3 Tablespoons old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 scoop scoop protein powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Blend: Place banana, milk, oats, protein powder, cinnamon, and vanilla in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
Taste: If the smoothie is too thick, add a little more almond milk.
Serve: Pour into a glass or bowl (depending on whether you want to use a spoon or straw) and top with your favorite smoothie toppings.
- frozen banana – don't forget to peel your bananas before you freeze them and chopping them in chunks will help make the smoothie easier to blend!
Serving: 1 | Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 4g | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 16g