Single Serve Strawberry Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
An easy recipe for single serving chocolate chip baked oatmeal with strawberries. You will love this delicious combo of flavors!
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ teaspoon chia seeds optional
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons mashed banana
- 2 Tablespoons chopped strawberries
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate chips plus more for topping
- Toppings: chopped strawberries, banana slices and/or maple syrup banana slices and/or maple syrup optional toppings
Preheat: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix ingredients: Combine all ingredients (except chopped strawberries and chocolate chips) in a mixing bowl.
Add mix-ins: Add chopped strawberries and 1 Tablespoon of chocolate chips.
Pour: Pour into a greased ramekin. (I used an 8 oz mini Le Creuset) Top with additional chopped strawberries and more chocolate chips.
Bake: Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Enjoy: Let cool, add toppings of choice and dive in.
- Want to add protein powder? Add 2 tablespoons of protein powder (I would use vanilla in this recipe) while mixing. You shouldn't need to add any extra liquid, but if the mixture is dry while mixing you can add a splash of extra milk.
Serving: 1without toppings | Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 485mg | Potassium: 291mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 19g