Dragon Fruit Smoothie
This 5-ingredient dragon fruit smoothie has a vibrant pink color and is packed with over 20 grams of protein. It's creamy, healthy and makes for the perfect quick and easy breakfast or post-workout snack.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup frozen dragon fruit cubes or 1 packet
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder 25 grams
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- Toppings: fresh dragon fruit and fresh mint
Place all ingredients into a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour smoothie into a glass, add favorite toppings and enjoy!
Serving: 1 smoothie | Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 557mg | Potassium: 511mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 37g