Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
This strawberry cheesecake smoothie is thick, creamy and requires only 5 simple ingredients. It tastes like dessert but is loaded with healthy ingredients and over 20 grams of protein!
- ¾ cup almond milk plus more as needed
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder or ½ cup plain or vanilla greek yogurt or cottage cheese
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 medjool date or 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup or honey
- Splash of vanilla extract optional
- Toppings: crushed graham cracker fresh strawberries and coconut whipped cream (optional)
Place all ingredients into a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour smoothie into a glass and top with strawberries, crushed graham crackers and whipped cream. Enjoy!
Serving: 1 smoothie w/o toppings | Calories: 429kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 586mg | Potassium: 533mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 35g