Citrus Tahini Dressing
This citrus tahini dressing is made with creamy tahini, fresh orange juice, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, garlic and dijon mustard. It's oil-free, dairy-free and comes together in just 5 minutes!
Servings: 3 /4 cup
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice + ½ teaspoon orange zest
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1-2 Tablespoons water if necessary
Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl until combined. Or add all ingredients into a mason jar and shake to combine. Add a little water to thin the dressing if needed.
Store the dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Serving: 2Tablespoons | Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 135mg | Potassium: 10mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g