Everything Bagel Dip
This three ingredient everything bagel dip is the perfect appetizer to serve with fresh veggies, chips or crackers. It only takes about 10 mins to whip up and it can easily be made vegan.
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese, softened (dairy-based works too)
- ½ cup vegan plain yogurt (dairy-based works too)
- 5 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning, divided (or use the recipe below)
- veggies, chips and/or crackers, for serving
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons white or black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt (I like Maldon salt)
Place the cream cheese and yogurt in a food processor and process until smooth.
Stir in 4 tablespoons of the spices or premixed bagel seasoning. Top with the remaining tablespoon. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Leftover dip will keep for up to 1 week in the fridge.
- Sour cream - Feel free to use vegan sour cream instead of yogurt if that's what you have on hand.
- Greek yogurt version - Want to make this dip with just Greek yogurt? Combine 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt with 3 Tablespoons everything bagel seasoning.
Serving: 1/8 of recipe | Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 491mg | Potassium: 80mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g