Tuna Curry Bowl with Cauliflower Rice
This simple tuna curry bowl is made with pantry/freezer staples and comes together in less than 20 minutes so it’s perfect for a quick and healthy weeknight meal! Paleo, grain-free, gluten-free and low-carb.
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1 15 oz can coconut milk regular or lite
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos or tamari
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 16 oz bag frozen stir-fry veggies
- 1 12 oz bag frozen cauliflower rice cooked according to package
- 2 5 oz cans Genova Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Sea Salt drained
- 3 green onions greens only, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews chopped
- sriracha optional
Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ginger and garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 3-4 minutes. Add stir-fry veggies and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Stir in spices (curry powder, turmeric, cayenne and black pepper) and then add coconut milk, coconut aminos, and lime juice into the skillet as well.
Continue stirring and bring mixture to light boil. Reduce heat and stir in tuna. Cook additional 1-2 minutes until just heated through. Serve tuna curry over cooked cauliflower rice. Garnish each portion with green onion, cilantro and cashews. Top with sriracha (or your favorite hot sauce) and enjoy!
Calories: 513kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g