Pumpkin Pie Yogurt
This pumpkin pie yogurt bowl is made with protein-packed yogurt, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup and all your favorite toppings for the perfect nutritious fall breakfast!
- 6 oz plain or vanilla yogurt use a dairy-free option to make this vegan
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin or homemade pumpkin puree
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½-1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- toppings of choice: granola, pepitas, almond butter or pumpkin butter
- Yogurt: You can use whatever type of yogurt you'd like and even make the recipe vegan by using a dairy-free yogurt. Neutral flavors like plain and vanilla will work best and if you're trying to amp up your protein, skyr or Greek yogurt will give you the most per serving. One thing I recommend is to avoid buying fat-free yogurt. I think 2% or full-fat is much better because it tastes less tart, it is more full-bodied and satisfying, it will keep you full longer and fat is good for us!
- Maple syrup: Feel free to use your favorite liquid sweetener.
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g