Healthy Peach Crisp
Healthy peach crisp made with fresh peaches and topped with an oatmeal pecan crumble topping that's gets nice and crispy.
- 4 cups sliced peaches about 6 peaches
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot powder (cornstarch also works)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or almonds
- 1/2 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
Add peaches to the dish and combine with arrowroot and lemon juice. Set aside. You can also mix the peaches in a bowl if that's easier.
In a medium bowl, stir together oats, pecans, almond flour, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon and sea salt.
Once combined, spoon oatmeal pecan topping over the peaches. Gently press the mixture down using the back of the spoon.
Bake for 30 minutes or until fruit is bubbling and tender or until topping has hardened and turned a lovely golden brown color.
Serving: 1/8 of recipe (without toppings) | Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 31mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 24g