Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Balls
Easy no bake peanut butter and jelly protein bites made with peanut butter, dried strawberries, oats and chocolate chips. 80 calories and 4 grams of protein each!
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops of organic vanilla protein powder
- heaping 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce + 1-2 Tablespoons more if needed
- 1/2 cup organic freeze-dried strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips
Place oats, protein powder, freeze-dried strawberries and chocolate chips into a small bowl and stir to combine.
In a separate bowl mix together the peanut butter, applesauce and honey/maple syrup. Pour the wet peanut butter mixture over the dry mixture and stir well. Combining this mixture will take a little stirring power and it may seem a little crumbly at first. I used my hands to knead the dough near the end and that seems to help. If it's too crumbly, you can add an extra tablespoon of applesauce to moisten it.
Once combined, start forming the dough into one inch balls.
Store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer.
Serving: 1bite | Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g