Single Serve Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
This easy apple cinnamon baked oatmeal recipe makes just one serving! It's loaded with flavor and the perfect cozy breakfast for one.
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ teaspoon chia seeds optional
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 Tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoon chopped apples plus more for topping
- Toppings: extra apple chunks, a drizzle of maple syrup and/or a drizzle of nut butter
Preheat: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix ingredients: Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Pour: Pour into a greased ramekin (I used an 8 oz dish). Top with additional chopped apples.
Bake: Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Enjoy: Let cool, add toppings of choice and dive in.
- Want to add protein powder? Add 2 tablespoons of protein powder (I would use vanilla in this recipe!) while mixing. You shouldn't need to add any extra liquid, but if the mixture is dry while mixing you can add a splash of extra milk.
Serving: 1without toppings | Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 487mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 17g