Kale & Cabbage Pad Thai Salad
This kale and cabbage pad thai salad has all the flavors of pad thai but in salad form! It's loaded with fresh veggies and tossed in the most delicious peanut dressing. Vegan + gluten-free.
- ½ small head green cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 bunch curly kale thinly sliced
- 1 cup red onion chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 2 carrots peeled and thinly sliced
- 1-2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas rinsed and drained
Light Pad Thai Dressing
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- juice of 2 limes about 4 Tablespoons
- 2 Tablespoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos coconut aminos or low-sodium tamari
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha or more depending on your taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
Combine all dressing ingredients in a glass jar. Stir or shake until combined and smooth. It might be hard to stir the peanut butter at first, which is why shaking might be your best bet.
Make sure all your veggies are chopped into bite-size pieces and toss in a large bowl to combine.
Add chickpeas and top with dressing. Mix until all ingredients are well coated, serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1/4 of recipe | Calories: 329kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 928mg | Potassium: 1039mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 18g