Peanut Butter Banana Green Smoothie
The BEST green smoothie with frozen banana, peanut butter and baby spinach. If you're new to green smoothies this is the perfect recipe to start with.
- 1/2 of a large frozen banana
- 1-2 Tablespoons peanut butter*
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup cold unsweetened vanilla almond milk or other milk
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- You can use PB2 or powered peanut butter to make this lower in calories and fat.
Serving: 1smoothie with 1 T peanut butter | Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 237mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g