Crispy Chocolate Rice Cake Bars
These crispy chocolate rice cake bars are made with only 6 simple ingredients and super easy to whip up. They're crunchy, chocolatey and the perfect healthier treat for both adults and kids! Vegan + gluten-free.
- 8 rice cakes crumbled
- ½ cup nut butter of choice
- 1 cup chocolate chips dairy-free if vegan
- ½ cup mix-ins see below for options
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Flaky sea salt for topping
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips melted (optional, for drizzling)
- Mix-in options: goji berries chopped nuts, seeds, white chocolate chips, marshmallows
In a large bowl, combine the crumbled rice cakes and mix-ins.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the nut butter, chocolate chips, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Microwave on high in 30-second intervals until melted and smooth.
Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the rice cake mixture and mix well to combine.
Transfer the mixture to an 8x8 freezer-safe dish that’s lined with parchment. Freeze for 30 minutes.
In another small microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips (if using) in 15-second intervals until melted and smooth.
Remove the bars from the freezer and drizzle with the melted white chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt.
Transfer back to the freezer for 10 minutes to set. Cut into squares and store at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the refrigerator for up to 7 days, or in the freezer for up to one month.
Serving: 1 bar w/ goji berries | Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 288mg | Potassium: 54mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 19g