Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats
Have chocolate for breakfast with these chocolate chip overnight oats. They're easy to prep and pack in a good amount of protein from the Greek yogurt and peanut butter.
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats not instant
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate chips I use Lily's dark chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 Tablespoon drippy peanut butter for drizzling
Add oats, almond milk, yogurt, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla, sea salt and 1 Tablespoon of chocolate chips into a bowl. Stir well to combine. Divide oat mixture into two containers (I like using mason jars), seal with a lid and place in the fridge overnight.
Take one container out of the fridge the next morning and stir the mixture.
Top with chocolate chips, drizzle peanut butter on top and enjoy!
Overnight oats will keep for up to 5 days in the fridge in a sealed container.
- Variation: if you like banana, feel free to add in a mashed banana for more flavor and touch of sweetness.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 236mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 8g