Roasted Curried Cauliflower
Cauliflower roasted to perfection with coconut oil, curry powder, garam masala and fennel seeds. It’s easy to whip up, amazingly flavorful and one of my all-time favorite vegetable side dishes.
- 1 bunch cauliflower chopped into florets
- ½ large yellow onion diced
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil liquid
- ½ tablespoon curry powder
- ½ tablespoon garam masala
- ½ tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Combine oil and spices (curry powder through ground pepper) and toss with cauliflower and red onion until all pieces are well-coated. Place cauliflower in a baking dish and roast for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring about every 15 minutes for even cooking. The cauliflower should be crisp-tender and golden brown when done.
Serving: 1/4 of recipe | Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g