Vegan Overnight Oats
These vegan overnight oats are so easy to make and have a delicious peanut butter flavor. Just prep, soak and wake up to a tasty breakfast.
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups almond or oat milk
- 2 scoops 24 grams vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt if pb is unsalted
- Toppings of choice: drizzle of peanut butter banana slices and berries
Combine: Add oats, milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla and sea salt into a big bowl and stir together. Transfer into two 8 oz mason jars with lids. Place in the fridge overnight. If you’re in a rush you can shorten the soak time to 2-4 hours.
Serve: The next morning (or when ready to eat), remove lid and give oats a big stir. If they seem too thick you can add a little more milk to loosen the mixture. Top with fresh berries and nut butter. You can eat the oats straight from the jar or pour into a bowl for serving.
- Peanut butter bottom: To make the jars in the photos, I just put 1/2 Tablespoon of peanut butter at the bottom of each jar and then put my overnight oats on top.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 481mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g