Kale Mexican Street Corn Salad
This Mexican street corn kale salad turns esquites into a meal-sized salad with shredded kale, grilled chicken, avocado and tortilla chips!
Servings: 3 servings
- 4 cups shredded/chopped kale
- 1 avocado chopped into chunks and divided
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 grilled chicken breasts sliced or chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican street corn salad
- 1/3 cup crushed/chopped tortilla chips
- cotija cheese for topping*
- sriracha optional
Add kale, 1/2 avocado and lime juice and sea salt into a large bowl. Use your hands to massage the kale with the avocado, lime juice and salt until all the pieces of kale are coated.
Add chicken, street corn salad, remaining avocado chunks and tortilla chips into a bowl. Use salad tongs or a spoon to gently toss.
Portion into three bowls. Sprinkle on a little cotija cheese and drizzle with sriracha, if using.
- If you don't have cotija cheese you can use queso fresco, parmesan or feta.
Serving: 1/3 of recipe | Calories: 460kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 21g | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 6g