Asian Edamame Salad
This Asian-inspired edamame salad is crunchy, colorful and loaded with cabbage, carrots and peppers. Everything is tossed in a delicious ginger miso dressing. Vegan + gluten-free.
- 1 small head purple cabbage shredded, about 8 cups
- 1 12oz bag frozen shelled edamame cooked according to package
- 4 large carrots cut into matchsticks, about 1 cup
- 1 red bell pepper cut into matchsticks
- ⅓ cup cilantro chopped
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
Ginger Miso Dressing
- 1 4-inch piece ginger minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup white miso paste
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- ⅔ cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until combined and smooth.
Add all salad ingredients except sunflower seeds to a large bowl.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
Top each portion with sunflower seeds and enjoy.
Serving: 1/4 of recipe | Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 244mg | Potassium: 740mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 19g