Labor Day Recipes + The Best Turkey Burger
Here are over 50 healthy Labor Day recipes with everything from the best turkey burgers to summer salads, desserts and drinks.
- 1 lb ground turkey I used 93% lean
- 1 large egg beaten
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce or tamari
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- Hamburger buns
- Toppings of choice: Lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced onion, ketchup, mustard
Mix together turkey, egg, Italian seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and pepper in a large bowl until well combined.
Using your hands, form mixture into 5 patties.
Cook on preheated grill or grill pan until no longer pink in the center, about 5-7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Serve immediately on bun with toppings of choice.
- Worcestershire sauce: If you don't have worcestershire sauce on hand you can use soy sauce or tamari.
- Low carb option: Serve the burger on lettuce leaves instead of a bun or serve the burger over a salad.
Serving: 1burger patty | Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 340mg | Potassium: 273mg