Easy Cucumber Salad
This cucumber salad combines crisp cucumber slices with red onion tossed in a simple vinegar dressing. It's refreshing, easy to make and the perfect summer side dish.
- 2 large English cucumbers thinly sliced
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper plus more to taste
- fresh dill for serving, optional
Add cucumbers and onions to a medium bowl.
Whisk together vinegar, water, maple syrup, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Pour dressing over the cucumber and onion mixture and toss to combine. Serve immediately or let soak for 1-2 hours in the fridge to let the cucumbers soak up the dressing more. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Serving: 1/4 recipe | Calories: 29kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 171mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g