This spiralized zucchini noodle spaghetti salad is loaded with veggies and tossed in a homemade Italian dressing. Perfect for summer cookouts, BBQs and picnics! Vegan and gluten-free.
- 3 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Add zucchini, bell pepper, tomatoes, cucumber and red onion into a large salad bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Taste and add additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Let sit in the fridge for 20-30 minutes before serving.
optional add-ins: fresh parmesan or hemp parmesan, olives, paprika
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: zucchini noodle salad