These baked zucchini fries are breaded with almond flour and parmesan to create a crispy and delicious side dish! Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 egg whites or 1 egg, whisked
- 1/2 cup almond flour (or almond meal)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper. In a small bowl, mix together almond flour, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and salt.
- Slice each zucchini in half lengthwise and then slice each half into two 2 pieces widthwise. Slice each zucchini piece into 4-6 fries, trying to keep them all around the same size.
- Dip a zucchini piece into the egg wash and shake any access off before dredging into the almond flour parmesan mixture. Place coated zucchini fry onto prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining zucchini pieces.
- Place zucchini in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Flip and return to the oven. Bake for another 10 minutes, or until zucchini fries are crisp and golden brown. Remove from oven and serve immediately. They’re delicious on their own, but feel free to pair with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Category: Side
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 751mg
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: zucchini fries