How to Make a Smoothie
Smoothies are delicious and a quick way to get nutrients into your diet. Try my easy smoothie formula, plus 35 amazing smoothie recipes.
Servings: 1 smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen fruit (like berries, mango, pineapple, etc)
- ½-1 cup milk (non-dairy or dairy) or other liquid of choice
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt or 1 scoop protein powder
- optional: handful of greens, chia seeds or flaxseed, nut butter, nuts, etc.
- Honey – If you like a sweeter tasting smoothie feel free to add honey, maple syrup, stevia or monkfruit, to taste.
- Dairy-free – You can use non-dairy yogurt or plant-based protein to make this smoothie dairy-free.
- Mix-ins – This is a great recipe to build off of so if you're feeling creative go ahead and experiment with other ingredients!
Serving: 1smoothie (without honey) | Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 1g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g