Air Fryer Cauliflower
Learn how to make cauliflower in the air fryer in under 20 minutes with this simple recipe. It's crispy, delicious and works as a side dish with just about any main entree.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower about 4 cups of florets, cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 Tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt plus more to taste
- pinch of pepper plus more to taste
Wash and chop cauliflower into 1-inch florets. Try to make all the florets about the same size so that they cook evenly.
Add cauliflower to a bowl and toss with oil, nutritional yeast, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Preheat air fryer if required. Add cauliflower to the air fryer and cook on 390°F until golden and crispy, about 18-20 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes. Be sure to watch the cauliflower closely near the end so it doesn't overcook or burn.
Serve cauliflower immediately.
- If you don't have nutritional yeast on hand you can omit it from the recipe but you'll likely want to increase the other seasonings for more flavor. I'd start by upping the garlic powder and paprika to 1 teaspoon.
- Be sure to dry your cauliflower well after washing. If it's still wet it will steam instead of roast/air fry. You can wash and prep the cauliflower 1-3 days in advance to help with this.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer you may need to air fry the cauliflower in batches to ensure crispiness.
Serving: 1/4 of recipe | Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 360mg | Potassium: 642mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g