Air Fryer Broccoli
A simple recipe for air fryer broccoli that tastes just like oven roasted broccoli but cooks up in just 6 minutes! It's crispy, flavorful and perfect for busy weeknights when you're looking to make a healthy side dish.
- 1 large head Broccoli about 4 cups of florets, cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 Tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon pepper plus more to taste
- sprinkle of crushed red optional
- slice of lemon for serving, optional
Wash and chop broccoli into 1-inch florets. Try to make all the florets about the same size so that they cook evenly.
Add broccoli to a bowl and toss with oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper, if using.
Preheat air fryer if required. Add broccoli to the air fryer and cook on 400°F for 6-8 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
Serve broccoli immediately with a slice of lemon, if using.
Serving: 1/3 recipe | Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 239mg | Potassium: 444mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g