Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
Make a Starbucks pumpkin cream cold brew at home with this simple recipe! It combines cold brew coffee with a delicious pumpkin spice foam that's made with oat milk and pumpkin puree.
- ⅓ cup non-dairy milk I used oat milk
- 1 Tablespoon canned pumpkin or homemade pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup or other liquid sweetener
- ⅛ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice plus more for sprinkling on top
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- 1 cup cold brew
- Ice for serving
Add milk, pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice to your blender and blend until frothy. Another option is combine all ingredients and use a handheld frother to foam.
Place cold brew and ice in a cup. Pour foamy pumpkin mixture over the cold brew, sprinkle a dash of pumpkin pie spice on top and enjoy!
Serving: 1 | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 501mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g